Thread: I'm Engaged
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:44 AM   #4
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Congrats! I'll be soon as well. Been with my girl for over 2 years, and she's the one for me. It's a good feeling.

Have already lived with her, so we already know eachother's bad habits and what not, so no surprises.

When is the wedding?
Lol, I honestly have no idea right now. We're talking about February 26th of next year. This past Feb. 26th was our one year anniversary... But yeah, thanks man.

It feels good being in this long of a relationship. And two years? Do the thang! haha
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote