Thread: I'm Engaged
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:02 AM   #16
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm Engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
Congrats. My immediate thought was 'What the hell...!' Then I remembered I was too and it isn't bad.
Congrats to you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Way to go Catz! So do you want the knife set or food processor?

food processor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Fo realz? Congrats my man. Don't forget my invitation.

Fo sho. And if you want to go... then an invite is all yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Oh wow, congratulations!

Now all you need is an ISH only bachelor party.

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote