View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:23 AM   #770
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitz77
Goes into the game? Wrong Jersey? I was practice bro. Your real tough over the internet. Probably some nerd that doesnt have no self esteme in real life. Gotta be a G on the net. Its cool mane, I get it..

you got the wrong idea man, I don't mean you any disrespect. Just kind of how this thread goes, somebody posts their pic, everybody else makes smart ass comments. All love I assure you. You look like a cool guy. Peace, truce, etc. Any Jo-Ho (Josh Howard) fan is okay by me.

edit-
To prove I'm not some nerd:

edit# 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnel vision
You can all say
whatever you want but for a
guy like Lamar Doom, as fat and ugly
as he is, to diss others on here
is hilarious.

see? some harmless ribbing from my favorite poster tunnel vision. Is that a haiku? This guy is a riot. We go way back.

To settle the other argument, the smartest guy I know is an asian drop out so ya'll need to cool it.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote