View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 11:04 AM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: John Wall 9 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast against Tennessee in the first half

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Turner is a SF.

Let's start there....

No, he's a SG/SF. And at the next level he'll play SG. You want to put $$$ on that? Of course not.

I like how you avoided me challenging you on Cousins being an athletic Hakeem. PleezeBelieve backing down from another challenge courtesy of GOBB. But if you want to continue going about what position Evan Turner plays? I'll own you terribly there as well. So perhaps you go back into hiding like you did yesterday. Only to peak in and say "Turner is a SF".
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote