View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 01:27 AM   #35
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: WIF all-time NFL draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I will go on record in saying that Moss will absolutely NOT average 10 TDs for another five years. In fact, I don't think he will still be in the league in five years.

Regardless, he will never be looked as great as Rice, even if he does break every record... Because he isn't as great, having watched both guys throughout their careers.

Anyone that says otherwise is just arguing for the sake of argument (-pt-'s favorite past time).
BS...

it is an arguement found across every NFL forum on the net, every year, and will continue for years to come...

I don't give a shit what anyone says, I watched both also, and Moss did things that made jaws drop...

there is NO F*CKIN way that the classic Moss vs. Rice debate is argueing just to argue...

go...****...your...self...in...the...ass...hole... with...a...football...signed...by...Randy...Moss.. .when...he...played...with...the...Raiders...

I also don't think he will play another 5 years just pointing out that it is very possible...

Rice played till he was 42...Moss could go to 38...

bet he will also have around 12-15 TDs this year as well...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote