View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 02:04 AM   #37
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: WIF all-time NFL draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Saying Moss > Rice is equal to saying Kobe > Jordan. I don't care if it is being debated by others across the internet. You could find even more people arguing that Kobe is the greatest player that ever touched a basketball. That doesn't mean it is a valid position.
red I respect you as a poster but you are WAY off here...

Moss is argueably the best WR to ever play the game...that is not argueing just to argue...it is just taking that "talent" side of it rather than the longevity...

it is NOTHING like comparing Kobe to Jordan...

what I am saying is more on the lines of Tomlinson in his prime being better than Emmitt Smith ever was...

"Moss in his prime is better than Rice ever was"
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote