View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board
Default Re: best teams for top ten prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
----
Griffen will be a sf in the nba- altleast that's the spot where his ceiling is the highest
----
I had motiejunas to the jazz which is what they're praying for- but if the jazz go w a sg my point was to say that johnson fits a lot better w williams than evan turner- I could see johnson playing a big role in sloans offense
-----
Ya hornets are hard- they almost need everything but a pg or an smallish big- I gave them the #2 prize
-----

i dont think that griffin will be an sf... he will be a pf .. beasley will be the one who will be better off to be an sf than griffin.

i think pacers need wall or monroe or favors . wall for obvious reasons. favors because their 4's aside from murphy wont be able to contribute much. like mcroberts and hansbrough they are good backups but not a pf that will take them to the next level.

ed davis suddenly dropped we all know why but this kid can play. . but i think wizzards will take him. blatche is a headcase and has verl low bb IQ.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote