View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 01:34 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades, Rumors, Thoughts, Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
Here some guards that the Sixers should look out for.

Patrick Christopher- Cal
Manny Harris-Michigan
Evan Turner-Ohio State
Xavier Henry-Kansas
James Anderson-Oklahoma State
JP Prince-Tennesse
Jordan Crawford-Xavier
Scotty Hopson- University of Tennessee
William Buford-Ohio State
Malcolm Lee- UCLA
Dominique Jones-South Florida
Terrico White- Ole Miss
Durrell Summers-Michigan State
Iman Shumpert- Georgia Tech
Elliot Williams- Memphis

Most of these guys are around 6'4-6'7. Most of them can play both guard spots.

One of the guards that I like is JP Prince (Tayshun Prince's Cousin) This dude is a point-forward that can ball. His jumpshot and free throw needs work but he can ball. He might end up being a 2nd round pick or undrafted free agent.

Most of these guy are mid-late to 2nd Round Picks.

I like James Anderson...he grew on me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote