View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation
Default So Tmac wants back in now?

From the rumours page...

Quote:
Tracy McGrady said he would love to sign next season with Orlando, where he hails from, and ripped the former Magic president who traded him. "Of course because it's home, that's home," McGrady said yesterday before the Knicks' 118-90 loss to the Blazers at Rose Garden. "I hated it that I left. I hated I left because I established myself there and made a name for myself. It was a situation where the GM [John Weisbrod] that was there made a huge mistake." NY Post

WTF? Is the guy that deluded that he has forgotten what actually happened, I mean I know he lost the plot because he still thinks he is any good, but honestly, he demanded a trade after bitching out on the team for half a season and now he wants back in and it was the GMs fault that he was a total ***** that demanded a trade.

Man I still can't stand the punk. Turned his back and showed his true colours when the chips were down, lowered his own trade value so much that we basically got nothing for him and now he wants back in when he can no longer play.

Please just go away Tmac, you are scum, I remember how it ended even if you can't/wont.

Anyone else got any thoughts?
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote