View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 02:56 PM   #23
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brad Miller's good offensively but his d is bad and disappearing in the playoffs is always a bad sign. And if you don't like Raef's deal paying Miller over 40 mil over the next 4 seasons shouldn't thrill you either. Kevin Martin is fine sixth man material but a guy like Marcus Williams could be a starting pg for over a decade.
Quote:
yes, usually for something equally bad in return... not Ben freakin Wallace.
So, deals where one bad contract gets moved never happen? Somehow, I don't buy that. Plus you guys act like I'm proposing a deal for Tim Duncan. This is Ben Wallace. On an offense-first team he'd actually be a misfit. As it stands, he's 32 at the start of next season and will be aiming for a five-year deal. No less than four. The guy's game is 90% athleticism...and what do players lose after they turn 34? Thinking about it, I don't want to be paying near-max to the guy when he turns into Antonio Davis. Nevermind.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote