View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: No Crossover- The Trial Of Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Yeah, Hoop Dreams is a classic. Hopefully you'll be able to get back in time to see it all.

Yeah I seem to get back at like 10:45 on average. If not I'll have to scour the net for it. I should be good.

Is it just going to focus on his trial era? Or will it kind of span his career?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote