View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 10:46 PM   #20
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Tech with Mr. Hatcher. the greatest teacher in the history of the universe. I felt absolutely nothing at the time. the only reason I remember where I was was, 1, everyone told me that this was really devistating and I was like, ok fine, call me devistated then, and 2, my mom was like "you're gonna remember where you were for the rest of your life." and so I do. but not because it affected me in any way personally at all or that I cared because I had absolutely no connection to these events. it was like watching a movie.

my generation is going to grow up and tell horror stories to their kids about what happened that day but the truth is most people my age were only devistated because they were told to be. or because they saw that all the older people were.
you are an ass and wrong...not every kid growing up has no emotions and didnt care what was going on

geewiz you are a dumb ****
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote