View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mel Kiper is a f*ckin idiot...who let him on TV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Yeah, Kiper can give you at least a tidbit of info. on 400 draft prospects. I can give you some info on my 40, and even then, I cam't do that off the top of my head. I would have to see a list of players first.

I'm pretty sure Kiper did a mock draft of all 7 rounds last year.

Please, Mel Kiper did 7rd plus rookie free agent sleepers And where did Todd Mcshay come from tho? He suddenly popped out of nowhere as Mel Kipers competition. I cant stand Todd Mcshay, sounds like he has a cold when he talks. Mike Mayoch is another draft guy. Got damn what a career.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote