View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 10:50 AM   #362
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: San Antonio Spurs at Dallas Mavericks

There has been NOTHING this season to indicate SA should be favored, or are going to come out and run over Dallas. That's just homerism. This is a series that should be very close. I think this game is ten times more important to SA than Dallas. Dallas can win a game in SA - that's not a problem. SA winning 2 games in a row at home i think is more shaky. I think if SA takes this, splits at home, and then let's play best of 3 which i think SA can win any of those games. If SA loses tonight, bye bye...see ya next year.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote