View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #364
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: San Antonio Spurs at Dallas Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninephive
Yes you will...unlike New York.

don't hate the messenger, hate the message.

Spurs fans talked the same shit to me last year when i said Dallas would knock you out - should i lie and say i see the spurs taking apart the mavs and moving on? Would that make you all feel better?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote