View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:14 PM   #366
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: San Antonio Spurs at Dallas Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninephive
Oh I do hate the message...so who did you say was taking it all last year?

Lakers. (who i hate). This year i think Cavs (who i also hate). Needless to say i'm not having that much fun.

And i said last year the Mavs would annihilate the Spurs. This year i think 6 games. I just think the Spurs team doesn't fit right - this is a team that had (during their title years) SICK chemistry. It was so fantastic. This team, not at all.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote