View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #368
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Game 1, April 18: San Antonio Spurs at Dallas Mavericks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninephive
That's conveniet...let me guess, Boston the year before, Spurs the year before, and Miami the year before.
Cleveland has not won yet. And i don't recall before Boston, but i didn't think they'd win, don't think i picked SA, and thought Dallas would wollop Miami.

Picking LA last year was hardly being psychic.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote