View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 06:32 PM   #21
tlang1982
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Are you serious?

Novak as good as Peja? Get outta here with that garbage.

He can't guard power forwards because he isn't strong enough and he can't guard small forward because he isn't fast or quick enough. He has no post game and he stunk it up at the Orlando camp (couldn't buy a trey and that is he is calling card).

Screams Dan Langhi to me. I'd stay away. The shooting stroke and take your breath away but I don't see him being a major impact player at the next level. He'll be a lot close to Skita than Peja.

Blalock as the best PG in the draft? Did I miss something?

Marcus Williams is probably better than or as good as a good number of starting NBA point guards right now. Blalock can't even get a stiff at the first round in what is perceived to be a very weak draft.

I'm sorry, my friend, but you are waaaay off on your predictions for these two players. Way off.

Everything you described about Novak sounds like Peja. He's an in between size and too slow. Wow sounds like a pretty accurate comparisson to me. They are both excellent open catch and release shooters.

And I'm so tired of people in love with marcus williams. He had the most talent of any college team by far and couldn't lead them. What's he going to do with a lottery team? He's too small and doesn't have the blazing speed to make up for his lack of size. His shot is suspect and his decision making is still at question. I'd take Darius Washington's PG passing ability's over Marcus. He'll be a bust. You can quote me on that.
tlang1982 is offline   Reply With Quote