View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 11:21 AM   #11
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs @ Dallas Mavericks Game Thread (Mavs lead series 1-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
Only because of the Spurs history but even when they were a contender Dallas always seemed to beat them but once.

People have rewrote history - the Spurs used to be a great defensive team, have lapses during the season, and then by the end of the season jell. And this jelled team would beat you down.

Now, they are a better offensive team, lesser defensively, and streaky at times. Once they hit their hot streak, everyone said "thats what they always do, its time to kickass"

i think this is a close series, but i have no reason to think the spurs pull it out. The mavs (and spurs) both didnt play to their best in game 1. i think as the series goes on, the tempo picks up and the spurs will be in trouble.

I think today the spurs try to knock dallas out right off the bat. if dallas survives the early charge, SA is in trouble.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote