View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs @ Dallas Mavericks Game Thread (Mavs lead series 1-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
The Spurs didn't get much help outside their Big 3 to be sure.

But its not like Marion and Terry are going to combine for a piddling 6/19 every game either.

I haven't watched the Mavs too much this year. What i have, it's absolutely shocking how Marion has embraced his role. Every othe rplace he went, he didn't. But here, 100% embraced it. Either Carlisle is a great coach or Marion realized he'd be shipped out again to a worse situation if he kept it up.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote