View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Antonio Spurs @ Dallas Mavericks Game Thread (Mavs lead series 1-0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayTownRy
that's true. and if he sits and can actually get right for game 3 or 4, it could pay off in the long run.

it just sucks that if georgie can't go, mason ends up getting his minutes.. i'd like us to run garrett temple out there over mason. that guy plays d, runs the point more naturally than mason, and hits the corner three - he's kind of a mini hill

also be interesting to see if anyone responds to pop's calling out. rj responded to stackhouse calling him out with some stellar play a month or two ago. we'll see who is capable of motivating him.

I thought pop's outburst was too over the top. There is no where else to go. They didn't play like dogs, they were a bit out of sync and lost. He said so much that if they don't win, where go you go for game 3? We played like dogs again? Seemed panicky...

I really expect today the Spurs to jump out 10-2, 21-10, and the qusetion will be can Dallas withstand the early charge.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote