View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 04:39 PM   #25
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The "Official 2010 NFL Draft" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...an-on-the-move

Yeah just saw that....McFadden has so much potential he is just injured all the time. Merriman is an a$$hole I would hate it if that guy was on my team.

They both have a lot to prove, that's for sure.

And Merriman can be a jackass most of the time. But if he gets back to 15 sacks a year? I'm not sweating it.

Neither team will get much for either of them, so I doubt it happens.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote