View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 07:00 AM   #263
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 3, April 23: Mavericks @ Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
If you watched the game, Caron and Marion were putrid. Beyond putrid. Had he not played the 3 guard lineup, the Mavs would have never had a chance to win the game.

Exactly, the line-up that brought them back into the game was last yearīs team. Butler, Marion and Haywood havenīt done jackshit. Haywood often couldnīt even be bothered to lift his hands to disrupt Duncanīs shot. That team canīt score or defend. The best defender they have is Marion and he has nobody to defend, because the key Spurs are too fast (Gino/Parker) or too big (Duncan).
R.I.P. is online now   Reply With Quote