View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Colt McCoy drafted so late

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniharrison37
I mean i was very surprised when I found out that McCoy went like 85th or 86th. He was a heisman candidate, whyd he go down so late?
Because he is 6-foot-1 and that is being kind. Also, he doesn't have an overwhelmingly strong arm.

However, I'm very happy with the pick. He does seem to have the intangibles and he is very accurate with underneath stuff. He should fit into the West Coast system very well.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote