View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #262
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 4, April 24: Phoenix Suns (2-1) @ Portland Trail Blazers (1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
WTF are you talking about? I edited out "rounding is for f@gs" because I didn't want to start a whole argument where the mods delete everything.

I know what rounding means, you cuntface. What does that have to do with your stupidity on this site?

Yet you're the one that started the whole thing by asking what my "other 10,000 posts" were about. Your statement made no sense, yet you keep replying back like a ****ing 10 year old. Just stop before thousands read your stupidity online.

You're right. Seriously, I'm sorry. I just got carried away. Looking back through the thread and even looking at other threads in which you have posted, I can clearly see that your contributions are both intelligent and constructive. I could learn about basketball, and life in general, by simply listening to what you have to say. Thank you for educating me and I know I speak on behalf of the participants in this thread, and all of ISH, when I say your intellect is remarkable and invaluable to the internet community.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote