View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 12:10 AM   #154
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1, Game 3, April 24: Orlando Magic (2-0) @ Charlotte Bobcats (0-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonhoops
It seems like Jackson makes you or breaks you in the clutch. It's too bad one of those three's couldn't go in the final minutes. Hell of a game though.

this

I'm heartbroken. I was at the game and it was the best atmosphere I've seen in Charlotte since the Hornets left. A team that no one gave a shit about for years was the biggest ticket in town.

No way we stood a chance in this series but it would have been nice to win a game. We still have Mon. but I think it will be more like a funeral.

I'm happy for the cats and for this city. In 2 seasons Larry Brown and MJ have given us a lot to look forward to.

As for the Magic, what can you say? Too deep, amazing talent, the right blend of young guns and vets, great coach. It would not surprise me a bit if they win it all.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote