View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:38 AM   #266
Mrofir
National High School Star

Mrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected posterMrofir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 4, April 24: Phoenix Suns (2-1) @ Portland Trail Blazers (1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Exactly. All you had to do was apologize and realize your mistakes. Apology accepted.

idiot.

I'm actually the idiot for perpetuating this, and I try to be a laid back type of fellow who can just spew sarcasm at someone whose head is so far up their own ass they won't even figure it out... but eventually I fail because it just really bothers me that you can go through life and never achieve any level of self awareness or humility. If there weren't sooo many people like you, and I didn't have to deal with it on such a regular basis professionally and socially, I'd probably have not written this message. But again, through my own experience I should know that not one single pixel of this message will resonate or click with you, so again, I'm the idiot. And again, I apologize. Mostly to anyone but you who reads this. Back to square one.

Last edited by Mrofir : 04-25-2010 at 02:47 AM.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote