View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #19
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board
Default Re: More big names join unrestricted free agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
How can we have too much? Where is the too much? The Jets had Revis last season at corner and we had no other decent corner so we get Cromagnum who is in a contract year with money as motivation. He most likely wouldnt get resigned so we drafted a great corner.

The Jets had no pass rush from the front 7 without blitzing so we get Jason Taylor where is the too much...

All other moves were based on SAVING MONEY where is the too much?

The way you wrote your statement and your obvious lack of Jet knowledge only could lead me to believe you are just Jealous(envy over green) is it because the Glaciers are making that team into the Pirates of football?

Again, YOU'RE the one getting worked up over someone else's opinion. its just that...an opinion. Why get so worked up over it?

I'm done trying to make my point to this blatant homer. Not worth the time.

Edit: And wtf does that even mean? "Glaciers (its Glazers)...into the pirates of football" WTF does that even mean? "Pirates of football" lol. Enlighten me...I'm up for a good laugh before I head off to work.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote