View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #11
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dolphins GM asked Dez Bryant if his mother was a prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I understand it...they don't want a guy with a troubled background.

you talking about a multi million dollar investment you want to know everything about your investment...

I don't know how I feel about this right now to be honest...

I am sure he wasn't just outright calling his mother a whore...more along the lines of "we have reason to believe your mother was involved in prostitution at one point in her life, is that behind her now?"

Dez did the right thing...don't flip out and ruin your whole career over indecent questions...

he should have just stood up and walked out of the room...

90% of the league would be out of a job if NFL GM's didn't want players with troubled backgrounds. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

I'd understand if Bryant showed a tendency to get in trouble throughout his high school and collegiate career, but he hasn't, right? So once again, what does his mother's former occupation have anything to do with Dez Bryant the player?

It was a completely base-less and off-color question that never should have been asked. This guy needs to be disciplined.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote