View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 05:39 PM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sam Perkins fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
wow, the big smooth is gone? what the hell does a VP of player relations do anyway?
I think when he got hired it was described as some sort of liaison between players and upper management. Even then it sounded like a nice paycheck for being part of the old boy's club. Make some appearances, remind people the Pacers used to be pretty good.

We'll never know but I just can't see him being the type that has some massive unfixable disagreement with the organization, I mean he's the Big Smooth for a reason. I assume it's cutting more unneeded costs from the budget to try and help with the Fieldhouse funding stuff.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote