View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 04:39 AM   #27
airchibundo507
"LINISH HIM!"

airchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterairchibundo507 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Discuss Carmelo Anthony, Nuggets now that Jazz eliminated them in round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejumpa
I didn't choose one game to call him one-dimensional. I have said this about him for years. If he had a 30/15/10 game today I would still call him one-dimensional. One game has little to do with it.

I'm not going to argue with you about Melo again. It's quite obvious that you are a young fan who can't fathom Melo needing improving and is mad sensitve when someone criticizes his play. You're too funny, kid.

He's far from perfect and far from one-dimensional---it's evident in his game. He can rebound and he can pass. He routinely facilitates Denver's offense. He plays defense, too. He's not great at it, but he is a solid contributor as an average overall defender. Then again, you think Roy is a better player than Melo, so I'm not sure why you find my opinion to be suspect.
airchibundo507 is offline   Reply With Quote