View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #35
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Discuss Carmelo Anthony, Nuggets now that Jazz eliminated them in round 1

they are crap... from what i saw in game 6 they're just bunch of jr smiths put together.

i did think that way until last years playoffs. nuggets played great and that time i really felt they proved me wrong. so i was expecting them to be as solid this year. but now they're back to old themselves...
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote