View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 01:44 PM   #735
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Round 1, Game 6, Lakers @ Thunder APRIL 30 - LAKERS LEAD 3-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
You are a joke.. LA SHOWTIME was on this site badmouthing you a couple of days ago... I stopped arguing with you cuz your an idiot... You told me that stans use IFs and I clearly only used AN IF ARGUMENT after REALKNOWLEDGE used it on ME...

You got lost after the IF argument so I just stopped responding to YOU... Only natural for me to stop arguing with A guy THAT IS LOST .... I am sure you noticed me taking care of your fellow STANS.....

I don't remember doing this. Was I intoxicated at the time?
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote