Thread: Pick up games
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 04:39 PM   #7
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board
Default Re: Pick up games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knicks
does it elevate your game and can you really hang with those former college players?

I can hang with some of them... but not all of them. There are a few guys who can score at will on anybody who comes in there so I don't really feel too bad I am pretty inconsistent with moving my feet... sometimes I can and sometimes I can't (or maybe I just guess right). Guys who are quick can get by me and guys who are taller are going to be able to shoot over me... so if they can play then they are probably going to shit on me pretty good

Can I hang with them in a 5 on 5 game though? Absolutely. I do a lot of good things for a team so if I can get some help on a guy who might be too quick for me... then everything will be fine. If people don't want to help, then we are probably going to have a problem. I love the challenge of going against someone who is really good tho. Even I keep getting beat, just the fact that I'm testing myself feels good and it's great experience.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote