View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #48
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: red dead redemption

As someone who didn't have his system online from the get go, I definitely understand the frustration of DLC, even that of the free variety. Especially in a case like this where it's released on the same day as the game. It's not as if this wasn't in development and couldn't have been packaged with the game.

Either way, I'm about as psyched for this game as I've been for any in a while. I have Jury Duty on the 19th, so no work, and the game is released on the 18th. I'm actually looking forward to leaving work early that day, picking up my copy, playing late into the night knowing I can sleep through the jury video for the fourth time. And hoping I get let go at lunch like I have in the past just to sit home and play.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote