View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #51
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: red dead redemption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
This is a decent article about some of the features, with some marginal references to the game's influences.

http://gameinformer.com/games/red_de...edemption.aspx

I can see myself laying story mode more than once because you can be a good guy or bad guy. I want to experience both. Cant wait to see how this multiplayer setup is also. So much to do in this game. Wonder when the list of achievements will drop.

Rockstar rules. After hearing so much good, I want to know whats bad about it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote