View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 03:55 PM   #54
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: red dead redemption

Yeah I think this game will end up being overwheling when it comes to missions. That you dont know what to do first. As you mentioned GTA4 was like that. Get text messages, voice msgs, phone calls, different mission icons on the map. But I enjoyed it tho.

Also liked the part where they said if you are free roaming checking out the landscape, sight seeing that you could potentially get attacked by a wild animal or bandits. I like the sudden surprise of one minute enjoying the view and next you gotta pull out the gun and lay someone or something down.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote