View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 04:35 PM   #30
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: JaMarcus Russell released

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
Really who knew Peterson would be who he is....
I did.

others did also...

he was by far the best RB I have ever witnessed in college, I watched every college game he ever played and I was 100% positive he would be a star in the NFL barring injury...

he was the #2 ranked prospect behind Calvin that year...Russel wqas not #1, he was just the #1 ranked QB...kinda like Bradford and Suh, except Bradford is going to be a stud...lol

and he would ALSO be a stud on the Raiders even...or ANY team in the NFL...he dowsn't need a great squad just like Barry didn't to blow up...

can't stop that kid...the only thing that can get in the way of him being a Hall of Famer is injury and injury alone...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote