View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Washington Redskins Official Offseason Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Apparently, Haynesworth is just being a big baby. They should have traded his ass, but probably didn't get a good enough offer with that fat contract.

I dont think its that fat anymore. Could be wrong, I recall an article that Wash is reluctant to trade him because they shelled out way too much guranteed millions to just get rid of him. Kinda want thier moneys worth from the guy. Could be wrong but thats what I read.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote