View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #9
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: In their primes: Garrison Hearst or Robert Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Garrison Hearst because on Gameday 98 for playstation I used to hold in spin move and he would break 11 tackles on his way to a touchdown almost every play.

haha for some reason I recall my neighbor being nasty with tha Hearst spin
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote