View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 05:07 AM   #5
YouGotServed
Brazil 2014

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: brooks sets franchise 3pt record

I know I'm late but, Congratulations Aaron Brooks. He really improved this season, gained some experience and some basketball knowledge. Congratulations on winning MIP award too. I thought someone like Kenny Smith or Maxwell would have the previous record, but no, it was Luther Head.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote