View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #42
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mock draft game (vote for each pick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
As much as I like Monroe, Thorn always goes for the best player available and that'll be Cousins or Favors. I'm going to go with he likes Favors better since he rates athleticism at the top (I don't think we've taken an unathletic player in the first round since Nenad in '02) of his list and after Sean Williams he doesn't want another basket case like Cousins may be.
Is that the pick you want or the pick you think they would do? Remember to base decisions purely off of what you think they should do. If that's Favors then I'll mark it down.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote