View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 10:46 PM   #32
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Funny how so many threads in this forum turns into a primetime vs everyone debate hahaha.

If I were prime, I'd just say "**** it" half the time lol. At least he debates what he believes. I was going to post the NFC South, but I'm really the only normal contributor here who has a team from the South and didn't feel like wasting my time doing it, only to be criticized by everyone else lol.

Carry on......
I am the only one here that knows how to read stats correctly...

I am also the only one here that know anything worth a shit NFL related...

I am also correct 99.99999999999% of the time...

I am the only one here that predicted Dallas to win the NFC East last year, everyone else laughed and called me a homer, and told me that NY and Philly were better...but then it was shown that they were stupid, and I was on point as usual...

I am the only one that knew Peterson was the best RB in the NFL 3 years before Peterson even entered the draft...

I am the only that knows Bradford is a HOF QB...Iknew that 2 years ago...

I am the only poster that has a clue here...I am NEVER EVER WRONG
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote