View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 11:26 PM   #37
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I was just the only one HERE...

I can remember being called a stupid homer in here when I told people that Peterson was going to be better than Reggie Bush...

I wish to god I could find those threads today...because the only one that knew what the f*ck they were talking about was ME...

and yeah I will make up that pick later...I am busy

I don't think I really participate in much football talk back then but I thought Peterson would be Reggie even back then. I thought Reggie would be better than what he is now but still not as good as Peterson. The only player I would really give props for someone repping beofre the draft is Chris Johnson. I don't think ANYONE saw him becoming what he is.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote