View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #32
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH Mock Draft 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Im not in the biggest hurry to fill this up. I would rather have a proud represenative for each team that can keep this as accurate as possible. Although there is some sense of a timeline here.

Otherwise its just another sensless mock-draft that steals queues from ESPN-wanabee's. Would anyone agree?
Well we are never gonna fill up draft here might as well get them from the main board.Not many people really come to this forum i happened to stumble on it by accident.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote