View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 12:26 PM   #752
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson - 8.5/10

Good writing and incredible research. The way he set the scenes with description and historical accounts was great to read. I didn't even know about the fair or the serial killer till I pickup this book.

Dune by Frank Herbert - 10/10

I got completely and totally swept up in the story. The depth of the political and religious elements was incredible. Great storytelling and the totality of his creation of the entire universe and its history is staggering. I loved it and recommend it to everyone.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote