View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:39 AM   #183
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Damn $5,000 in bounty money. Why didnt you guys try and escape? My highest is $2,150. Held down a house with only 2 exits. Camped up 2nd floor, but gotta be careful from 2nd floor windows. Sheriffs on perimeter be shooting the house up. Get hit. So pissed I came close again. Only 2mins away from me needing to escape and this dbag again stalks me and kills from behind.

I completed all the hideouts which was fun. Had a 3 man posse. Then we messed it up for someone else. Brought it on themselves when they killed our horses from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
http://www.reddead.net/forums/thread...ead-redemption

There's a list of the animals. I haven't gone through it, but I know there's about 30(or a bit over) species. Getting jumped by the cougars is no fun. Those b*tches are tough.

Damn thats alot of stuff
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote