View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 10:22 PM   #99
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What's the All-Divison Team for each division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
but youth is a great attribute for a RB...not nearly as much as a QB

no RB could pull a Brett Favre and have their best year at 40...
You act like Ronnie Brown is old. Because Felix is 23 and Brown is 28 that adds to the argument of who is better now? Do you not know how stupid that sounds? The argument isn't over who you would rather have on your team where you could say "well I'd rather have Felix because Ronnie will be pretty much done in 3 years". It has nothing to do with who is the better player. Anyway the thread isn't even discussing the original topic anymore so I'm done with it.

And for the record I would have voted Felix.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote