View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #42
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post your video's here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Try being a red-head... anytime I make a 3 somebody yells "SCALABRINE!!!" or "The dude who plays on the spurs!!!"

I don't play like either of those Scal or Bonner, but by God if I hit a 3 it's coming from somewhere lol.
Ha, yeah ill-fitting nicknames. . .people call the tall redhead around here Link (of Zelda fame) and I'm not even entirely sure if Link is actually really red headed or not.

There used to be a guy down at the courts that would call me Diesel...I'm 165 pounds.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote