Thread: 3000
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 10:54 PM   #13
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Thanks guys.

Yeah... I was planning to bring it back soon. Perhaps at the start of the new year. One of the best shows ever.

THE best cartoon ever. I got a Thundercats shirt that I get comps on all the time. I heard there's a live action movie coming out..........
anyways congrats again.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote